Topix.net Sees a Great 2005
Gary Price has a phenomenal overview of Topix.net‘s achievements this year. I’m not even going to try and summarize it, as you should just go straight there to read it, but here are some bullet points.
- Acquisition of 75% of the company from three different news sources
- Announcing a deal with the New York Times
- Increased from 300,000 to 360,000 categories/channels
- Offering RSS feeds for each category/channel
- The addition of over 15,000 blogs
The list just goes on and on and on…