Google Adds Blogger Alerts
Good news for all you blog tracking addicts, you have a new weapon to add to your online reputation monitoring arsenal. Google has announced new Blog Alerts which allow you to track any keyword or topic of interest, or even your favorite blogger!
Here’s some examples.
– You want to know when anyone blogs about global warming.
– You like to track all Google mentions on Slashdot.
– You’re a bit obsessed with chocolate recipes on food blogs.
– You need to know when RottenTomatoes covers Will Ferrell.
– That well-known search pundit John Battelle seems to have a lot to say.