There’s the positives:
- We found the process to be quick and simple, and the results to be attractive.
- We liked the privacy features.
- Vox does a nice job of jazzing up the world of blogging.
- No formatting or HTML code is necessary, a requirement that used to plague many blogging services.
And the negatives:
- Vox also doesn’t do a great job of implementing many features that are standard in blog services.
- Not everyone will want to register with Vox just to see your protected content.
- Vox’s weaknesses, the most important of which is clarifying its group labels.