SoloSEO.com Offers SEO Project Management Tools
I’m excited to bring you news of the launch of SoloSEO, a brand new project management solution for search engine optimization. I’ve been working with founder, Michael Jensen over the last few months – consulting on the development and launch – and I am blown away by what SoloSEO is able to offer.
While software for search engine optimization has existed for years, there really hasn’t been a solution that allows you to set-up, track, manage and progress your SEO campaign…until now (see screenshots).
SoloSEO allows both the novice, and SEO expert alike, to manage a campaign from soup-to-nuts. It’s packed full of features, comes with a 14-day, no obligation free trial and is just $29 per month (for up to 5 web sites).
Michael and his team have listened to the feedback of SEOs, tested features and developed tools that you’ll actually use, but he’s not resting on his laurels. He’s so intent in providing the very best SEO solution, he’s offering a 12-month free subscription to the first 20 people that post a review and feedback.
Highlights of the SoloSEO include…
- Keywords – manage your lists of keywords in one place, organize by topic and â€œtop” keywords, with easy search and sort options.
- Content – track the backlinks (inbound links) and PageRank of landing pages and other important pages of your site.
- Link Building – a powerful system for managing link building from start to finish. Find potential links with optimized search queries from the Link Search tool, assess the strength of a link with Link Build It! (a bookmarklet), and easily add the link to your link manager.
- Reports – run informative reports for competitive analysis and keyword ranking. Reports are saved and can be emailed to clients, etc.
- Site Statistics – Your statistics for your site including backlinks, pages indexed, PageRank, and Alexa rating are automatically updated weekly and can show the progress of each SEO campaign over time.
- Competitors – Find competitors and look at their backlinks quickly, then add potential links directly to your link manager. Find and keep a list of your competitors, including statistics like backlinks, pages indexed, PageRank, and Alexa ranking.
As I said, I’ve been consulting with SoloSEO, but just because they hired me to help advise them, doesn’t automatically mean I’ll put my reputation on the line and endorse their product. However, having tried just about every tool out there, I’m very happy to back them – I even gave them a quote in the press release (and I wasn’t paid to do that, or write this post, either!)
I could go on, but you should simply head over to the site, sign-up for the free trial and test it for yourself!