OK, so when I first heard about “blog tag”, it sounded like one of those chain-emails, you know the ones – “Pass this on to someone else and you’ll receive good luck.”
After being tagged by blogging-buddy Avinash, I figured it might be fun to share the requisite five things you don’t know about me. So here goes…
- Not many people know that I didn’t go to college. Growing up in England, there’s not quite the pressure to get a college degree. Even so, I just couldn’t stand the thought of sitting still in a classroom over a 4 year period. So I grabbed my A-levels and scarpered.
- You can trace my ancestors back to Sir Christopher Wren – he being the famous architect who designed England’s St. Paul’s Cathedral and helped rebuild London after the great fire.
- Before my career as an internet marketer, I worked as a paralegal, financial planner and mortgage broker.
- I first went “online” in 1987 (ish) using the UK’s Micronet service and became addicted to the multi-player game Shades – where wizards and witches competed.
- Dachshunds are the coolest dogs in the world!
Ok, so I get to tag five bloggers and see if they’ll play along. Let’s see, who should I tag…