SEO guru Lee Odden must be getting tired of hearing the same old objections to implementing an SEO campaign, as he has posted five myths of SEO.
Here’s the list:
- â€œSearch Engine Optimization is a collection of tricks to fool search enginesâ€œ.
- â€œPeople in our market donâ€™t use search engines.â€
- â€œSEO is a single eventâ€
- â€œSEO is a function of ITâ€
- â€œOur site doesnâ€™t get a lot of visitors, so SEO wouldnâ€™t work for us.â€
Read the full article for detailed insights to each myth and some bonus stuff too!