Just heard from Google that they are adding new features to Google Finance today.
New features include:
- Enhanced Charts: Comprehensive charts now display up to 40 years of historic data for US stocks.
- Market Trends: A “top-moverâ€ module on the Google Finance homepage now highlights the market’s top moving companies (featured categorically by price, market cap, volume, and queries).
- Customizable Portfolios: Store multiple portfolios and upload information from other online portfolios to Google Finance. Preset views and tracking offer users various ways to customize and organize portfolio interactions.
- New Homepage Design: Users can now also view currency information, sector performance for the US market, and a listing of top market movers â€“ all from the Google Finance homepage.
- Portfolios on Personalized Homepage: Google Finance users also have the option to view portfolios on the Google Personalized Homepage.
P.S. It’s interesting the video is being hosted at YouTube and not Google Video. Yet another sign that Google Video is about to be canned?