Things have been a little quiet around here, as I have been onsite with a client. I barely made it out of Indiana before the snow came in.
With little time left in the day, here’s a summary of what caught my blogging-eye today.
- More senior marketers are making room for SEO, according to SEMPO.
- Congratulations to Barry and SE Roundtable as they celebrate their third birthday – the blog that is, not Barry personally.
- Danny Sullivan says a fond farewell to Search Engine Watch. I bet he is just itching to get started on Search Engine Land.
- A blog post criticizing Google’s acquisition of Jotspot is mysteriously deleted. Did the author have inside information on the deal?
- Want to know which of Google’s web sites are the most popular? Bill Tancer has the rundown.
- Don’t get lost Christmas shopping, download Microsoft’s Live Search for Mobile.
- Two thirds of business bloggers believe the right “attitude” to blogging can be taught.
- Todd Malicoat is a tease! His Search Marketer’s Guide to Digg has some great links, but no insight from Todd. C’mon Todd, I need to know what’s going on inside your head!
Normal blogging will resume soon.