It’s Friday, which must mean it’s time to take a look at the Marketing Pilgrim link blog:
Some other notable items:
- Lee Odden is joining the all-star cast of speakers for Jill Whalen’s High Rankings Seminar, as it comes to Minneapolis on March 15 and 16. Pilgrim’s can get 25% off using the discount code “PILGRIM” (how appropriate!)
- Todd Mintz explains how non-profits can apply for a Google Grant worth up to $10,000 in free clicks!
- Catherine Seda’s new book, “How to Win Sales & Influence Spiders“, is now available! If she sends me a copy, I may even do a review – hint, hint Cat. 😉
- Skitzzo suggests that Google’s new algo change to AdWords is a smokescreen to “once again jack up the prices on words that no one is bidding on but you.”
- There’s a lot of great marketing jobs on our job board. Add yours for just $47!!!