Valleywag has put together the “25 things to see at the Googleplex before you die“.
They’ve created a plan of Google’s Mountain View location and identified the areas that any visitor should try and get a peak at.
- Omid Kordestani’s Office – At one point, the non-engineering parts of the Googleplex were called Omidistan, in honor of head sales guy Omid Kordestani.
- Pintxo Cafe – From Yelp: “Pintxo simply rocks. They’ve got an awesome selection of foods, such as smoked salmon, steaks tartare, shrimp cocktails, lobster bisque, french onion soup, etc. The emphasis definitely is on quality over quantity here, just the way I like it. But since this is a Google cafeteria, it’s also all you can eat anyway! Perfect! I’d eat here every day if only I worked closer to Building 47.”
- Live List of Searches – One of many in various lobbies.
- Dinosaur! – The T-rex waits behind chain link. For now.
- Offices of Larry Page, Sergey Brin, and Marissa Mayer – Page, Brin, and Mayer have their offices on the second floor of building 43. They’re a cozy bunch, them three. The executive conference room is also on the second floor of 43.
Anyone seen all 25?