Who made their top 25? Here’s Pandia’s list:
- The Ask.com blog, Askâ€™s official blog.
- Google Blog, the official one.
- Google Blogoscoped, unofficially covering Google (and the search scene in general).
- Internet Marketing Monitor, Internet marketing strategies, SEO tips, and case studies.
- John Battelleâ€™s Searchblog, thoughts on the intersection of search, media, technology, and more.
- Live Searchâ€™s WebLog from Microsoft.
- Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google, and SEO, the famous GoogleGuy himself â€” the view from inside the Googleplex.
- Pandia Search Central, yes, searching our top 25 sites you also get hits from Pandia.
- Phil Bradleyâ€™s Weblog, Internet searching, web design, search engine developments and anything that will interest librarians.
- ResearchBuzz, news about search engines, databases, and other information collections from Tara Calishain.
- Search Engine Guide, a site thatâ€™s been around forever and has lots of useful info.
- SearchEngineJournal, Search Engine News on SEO, Search Marketing, Blogs, and Web 2.0.
- Search Engine Land, Danny Sullivan, Chris Sherman and friends. Thorough research by the industry experts.
- Search Engine Lowdown, the search industry queries new media.
- SearchEngineWatch, still good without Danny Sullivan.
- The SearchEngineWatch blog, large amounts of great posts.
- SEO by the Sea, in depth Internet marketing and search engine optimization research.
- SEOmoz Blog, news, tips and highlights from the search marketing industry.
- Search Engine Roundtable, news from the search engine marketing community.
- Traffick, search engine enlightenment from Andrew Goodman.
- Threadwatch, points out forum threads and other links of particular interest for SEOs.
- WebmasterWorld, news and discussion for Web professionals.
- Yahoo! Search Blog, a look inside the world of search from the people of Yahoo!
- Yahoo! Search Marketing Blog, official news, tips and strategies.
I feel like I’m forgetting something… Oh yeah, I left off #7 on their list: “Marketing Pilgrim, Andy Beal keeps his finger on the pulse of Internet marketing news.”