Pandia’s Custom Search Engine Search
Chris Sherman at Search Engine Land posts about Pandia’s custom search engine search, the Search Engine Detective, which lets you search top search engine information sites. One option is to narrow your search to their top 25 sites about search engines. “This way,” Pandia says, “you get the perspective of industry insiders and old-timers â€” nothing but the best.”
Who made their top 25? Here’s Pandia’s list:
- The Ask.com blog, Askâ€™s official blog.
- Google Blog, the official one.
- Google Blogoscoped, unofficially covering Google (and the search scene in general).
- Internet Marketing Monitor, Internet marketing strategies, SEO tips, and case studies.
- John Battelleâ€™s Searchblog, thoughts on the intersection of search, media, technology, and more.
- Live Searchâ€™s WebLog from Microsoft.
- Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google, and SEO, the famous GoogleGuy himself â€” the view from inside the Googleplex.
- Pandia Search Central, yes, searching our top 25 sites you also get hits from Pandia.
- Phil Bradleyâ€™s Weblog, Internet searching, web design, search engine developments and anything that will interest librarians.
- ResearchBuzz, news about search engines, databases, and other information collections from Tara Calishain.
- Search Engine Guide, a site thatâ€™s been around forever and has lots of useful info.
- SearchEngineJournal, Search Engine News on SEO, Search Marketing, Blogs, and Web 2.0.
- Search Engine Land, Danny Sullivan, Chris Sherman and friends. Thorough research by the industry experts.
- Search Engine Lowdown, the search industry queries new media.
- SearchEngineWatch, still good without Danny Sullivan.
- The SearchEngineWatch blog, large amounts of great posts.
- SEO by the Sea, in depth Internet marketing and search engine optimization research.
- SEOmoz Blog, news, tips and highlights from the search marketing industry.
- Search Engine Roundtable, news from the search engine marketing community.
- Traffick, search engine enlightenment from Andrew Goodman.
- Threadwatch, points out forum threads and other links of particular interest for SEOs.
- WebmasterWorld, news and discussion for Web professionals.
- Yahoo! Search Blog, a look inside the world of search from the people of Yahoo!
- Yahoo! Search Marketing Blog, official news, tips and strategies.
I feel like I’m forgetting something… Oh yeah, I left off #7 on their list: “Marketing Pilgrim, Andy Beal keeps his finger on the pulse of Internet marketing news.”