The deadline for submitting your SEM Scholarship Contest entry was on Friday. It appears a lot of you were holding out on me, with a flood of entries arriving in my inbox late Friday afternoon.
The plan is to upload the entries, in no particular order, over the next four days. Once the entry is uploaded, the clock starts, and they have 4 weeks to generate attention and qualify as one of five finalists.
Here are today’s entries:
- The first 100 impressions: What your paid keywords can tell you
- Increase Conversion Rates with the Google Website Optimizer?
- 10 Biggest Master Baiters in the Search Industry
- The 7 Deadly Sins that Hurt You as an SEO or SEM
- Have Your Top Competitors Do Some Of Your SEO For You
Tune in tomorrow for the next batch!