Monday Morning Link Round-up
Lots of news this morning. Here are some great items that didn’t quite make the cut…
- Google’s sponsoring an open source project to develop a handwriting recognition system to convert your written docs to digital text.
- 20% of mobile search terms are unique terms that have never been searched before (the same applies to web searches).
- Can’t afford the $6k to get into TED? According to the NYT the exclusive technology conference is uploading the content online for free!
- Want to improve your blogging skillz? Head to PostieCon and learn from blogging experts such as Robert Scoble.
- Nominate your blog for a Blogger’s Choice Award, and vote for us while you’re at it, would you? Thanks!