Monday’s Linkorama and Site News!
I know some of you haven’t yet subscribed to my Google Reader link blog. In fact of the 5000 of you who subscribe to this blog, only 50 of you care about the lonely links that wander aimlessly in cyber-space. Shame on you – you know who you are! 🙂
In the meantime, here’s some tasty morsels of news for you to digest over lunch…
- Forrester identifies six levels of social media participation. Strangely, “social media ninja” is not a level you can achieve.
- Wikipedia doesn’t want to give you any link juice, but it’s happy to juice its own sites.
- Yahoo Answers creator leaves Yahoo to join VC firm.
- YouTube now sharing which videos you are watching. Now we’ll know how many times you watch that monkey sniffing its butt!
To close, we have a couple of small changes to Marketing Pilgrim to share with you.
- The top commentators plugin now only displays on the homepage. Yep, no more run of site links to worry about.
- We added a feature to allow you to forward your favorite post to others, via email. Look for it on the post page, below the category and tags.