UK Search Engine Marketing Report 2007
E-consultancy continues to churn out great research on the UK search marketing space, with the release of their UK Search Engine Marketing Report 2007.
Here are some highlights from the report:
- 68% are getting SEO returns in excess of 300%, with 40% seeing ROI’s of 500% or more!
- 60% of UK companies are increasing their budget for paid search in the next 12 months.
- 62% will be making more investment in search engine optimization (SEO) to increase natural search engine visibility.
- 56% of UK respondents said that their companies spend more than Â£10,000 annually on paid search (i.e. sponsored listings). A quarter of UK respondents (25%) reported spending of more than Â£100,000 annually.
Some interesting bad news for Google:
- 54% believe that Google has an unhealthy dominance of the UK search engine marketplace and 60% said that its dominance represented a risk of some sort (including low risk).
The survey includes more than 700 internet marketers and was carried out in March 2007. The full report is $179, but they’re also offering a free sample report.