Wow, I got tagged. (Turns out Serph comes in handy after all; I got bored and went to check my reputation today and totally would have missed this otherwise, which is weird since I read SoloSEO.)
So, five reasons why I blog:
- It’s my job. (Thank you, Andy!)
- I am completely obsessed with it. Just ask my family, here visiting for one week from nearly 2000 miles away, first time I’ve seen them all year, what I did most of the day yesterday.
- I like not having to worry about impartiality. Hurray grey area; I’m a subjective kind of girl.
- Obligatory Unusual Reason: I’m a total grammar/spelling/punctuation Nazi. It absolutely drives me crazy to see “it’s” when it should be “its.” If I blog, I get to make sure that that doesn’t happen (as often).
- I didn’t think I needed the praise of complete strangers, but y’know what? It’s really nice. (And they’re not strangers anymore!)
Go at it!