The rules are simple, copy the list of charities and links (grab it from whomever tags you) and add your 5 favorite charities or non-profit organizations to the end (link to their sites with anchor text of the causes they champion). Of course finish things off by tagging 5 other webmasters/bloggers and then publishing the post or the webpage.
This type of meme really belongs on my personal blog, but that only just came out of mothballs and so doesn’t have the link juice Marketing Pilgrim has. Besides, it’s for a good cause.
Here’s my five non-profit/charity links:
- American Red Cross – disaster relief
- Raleigh Rescue Mission – homeless raleigh
- SOS Childrenâ€™s Villages – sponsor a child
- Samaritan’s Purse – emergency relief programs
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital – cancer research
Here’s the links from Andrey:
- Medecins Sans Frontieres / Doctors Without Borders – Humanitarian Relief
- American Red Cross – Emergency Preparedness
- AMREF – African Medical & Research Foundation – African Health Development
- DOROT – Programs for Elderly
- Feed the Children – Protect Children
Time to tag five others to keep this going.