Phew, how about that monster of a post title? Lots of news nuggets for you to catch-up on.
- Clear Channel radio is launching social networks for its radio stations.
- Nielsen already has majority ownership of BuzzMetrics and is now buying the rest of the company.
- Agency.com’s CEO didn’t quite fit in, so he’s stepping down to become president.
- Remember MSFT’s new video player, Silverlight? They’re going to add streaming video hosting to the service.
- Mamma.com owned, Copernic, is expanding its desktop search service so you can access your files from your cell phone.