“The Google Developer Podcast” isn’t Google’s first attempt at a podcast and I’m sure it won’t be its last.
Garrett Rogers reports the Google Code team has launched the podcast to cover topics such as:
- Interviews with Google engineers, discussing areas of their expertise
- New features, applications, and APIs that matter to developers
- Open source projects that we work on and/or care about at Google
- Projects that use our APIs and applications in interesting ways
- News and events that we all care about, including the Google Summer of Code.
There’s even a Google Group for the podcast, so you can ask questions.