What can we say? We’re inspiring people. The Search Engine Marketing Scholarship Contest (part two) is well under way. Miss the deadline? No worriesâ€”Web Analytics World is running its own blogging contest that you can enter.
The topic for contest entries is “The Future of SEM.” The most-visited blog post (and I assume he means unique visitors here) will win a fabulous prize. Tell them, Rich:
- A copy of Enquiro’s Eye Tracking Study (comparing Google vs. Yahoo vs. MSN) $298 Value
- Autographed copies of Web Analytics Demystified and Web Site Measurement Hacks thanks to Eric Peterson.
- A copy of Jennifer Laycockâ€™s book: â€œSmall Business Guide to Search Engine Marketing.â€
- A Pro MyBlogLog account donated by MyBlogLog
- $50 Cash (via PayPal) and a post mentioning your website from yours truly at Web Analytics World