I hope you’re keeping up with all of today’s news. I thought perhaps we would ease back into the work week, after the Memorial weekend, but I guess I was wrong!
Here’s the rest of today’s breaking news…
- Gaming search engine Wazap is launching in the US. TechCrunch says that it’s entering a market dominated by IGN, Yahoo and Google. Did I miss Google’s entry into the gaming vertical??
- Google and South Korea’s Daum Communications – which owns the #2 search engine in the country – are exploring a broader partnership.
- An AdSense publisher in China is suing Google for lost revenue after the company increased efforts to filter out click fraud.
- “What is, a joint effort with Google to reach Jeopardy fanatics?”
- Forget resumes, new suits and interview skills, a blog is all you need to land your next job!
- 80% of podcasts listeners more likely to buy products mentioned.