Thanks to everyone that entered our second SEM Scholarship Contest. We had twenty qualifying entries and each did a great job in constructing a quality article and then promoting their entry.
After 4 weeks of promotion, we’ve analyzed the traffic for each entry and determined the final 5 entries with the most unique visitors.
Congratulations to the following final five (in no particular order):
- AIDS Clickathon â€“ A Viral Marketing Strategy to Fight the HIV/AIDS Virus in Africa
- Have Your Top Competitors Do Some Of Your SEO For You
- The 7 Deadly Sins that Hurt You as an SEO or SEM
- Big SEO Projects â€“ A Strategy To Get Them
- Increase Conversion Rates with the Google Website Optimizer?
These five finalists are now at the mercy of our panel of 16 expert judges, who will select the one finalist they believe deserves to win the grand prize package.
So as not to influence our judges, we are not revealing visitor numbers until after the votes have been cast. In fact, if you’re curious about how each entry did, be sure to check back on Monday, when we’ll share the unique visitor count, page views and top 3 referrers for each of the 20 entries and announce the final winner.
Thanks again to everyone who entered and congratulations to our five finalists.