The Marketing Pilgrim Podcast – Episode 8
Episode 8 of The Marketing Pilgrim Podcast is now available. Here’s the info…
Subscribe to the podcast:
Date: May 30th
Sponsored by: Linkworth.com
Items discussed this week include –
- New Technorati Really is the Google of Social Media
- Newspapers Still Whining About Google News
- What the Heck Is Googleâ€™s Business Plan?
- FeedBurner Acquired by Google?
- Bloggers Have More Connections than Journalists
- MyBlogLog a Bunch of Schmoes?
- Getting Started on the Internetâ€“on the Cheap
- Can Your Business Exist Without You?
- Google Faces FTC Investigation, Did Microsoft Shoot Itself in the Foot?
- Is Google Buying Companies to Add to Google Pack?
- Your Own Computer Can Spider the Web, Thanks to MyLiveSearch
- M&A Focus Returns to Social Networks with CBS Buying Last.fm
- Does Google Recognize Your Face
- Twitter – Good or Evil?
- Lights, Camera, SMX!
Please leave your comments and feedback below. Thanks for listening!