Wednesday’s Pilgrim’s Picks
Your blog-reading time is precious, we know that. Spend 60 seconds reading this round-up and you’ll be “in the know.”
- Microsoft’s Steve Berkowitz considers the aQuantive deal a merger, not an acquisition. First rule of acquisitions – keep the new company happy by calling it a “merger”. Meanwhile, everyone else knows it’s an acquisition – after all, I didn’t see a name change to MicroQuantive, did you?
- Seth Godin chats to SEL about search marketing.
- Joost takes the rough with the smooth today. They’re getting sued by StreamCast and they’ve partnered with the Creative Artists Agency to help them get, well, more partnerships.
- Please don’t use Digg too often, they’ll ban you, if you do.
- New KFC TV ads to feature videos from YouTube and MySpace. They were planning on using some copyrighted videos, but they chickened out! 😉