I’m sure that right about now the afternoon slump is setting in, so you might like some great news links for a
distraction productive afternoon.
- ClickZ tells us “Google to Report URLs for All AdSense Ads.” Here’s Search Engine Watch’s Take: Google Adds Content Network Transparency
- Matt Cutts points us to an announcement by Google that they’ll begin anonymizing their logs after 18 months (instead of the 18-24 months previously stated). They also may begin
tossingexpiring their cookies.
- Cr8tive Flow takes us back to Google Founders On Advertising Way Back When
- A YOUmoz entry on an experiment: Proof Google is Using Behavioral Data in Rankings (with data from Google Analytics)
- SERoundtable confirms Yahoo! to Shorten Ad Descriptions to 70 Characters on June 20th
- Read/WriteWeb reports: New Ask.com UI Gives 20%+ More User Satisfaction
- Working with a faceless corporation? Web Ink Now tells us How to convince your boss to let you start a corporate blog and Neil Patel writing on Search Engine Land teaches us How To Convince Giant Corporations To Embrace Social Media
- comScore learns that Younger Consumers Receptive to Advertising on User-Generated Content Sites (comScore Voices) (via Search Engine Watch)
- Search Engine Land: Podzinger Is Now EveryZing