I know, I know, I’m a poor substitute for Andy, but he’s speaking in Hawaii today (couldn’t you just die?) so I’ll just have to do.
I’m sure that right about now the afternoon slump is setting in, so you might like some great news links for a
distraction productive afternoon.
- ClickZ tells us “Google to Report URLs for All AdSense Ads.” Here’s Search Engine Watch’s Take: Google Adds Content Network Transparency
- Matt Cutts points us to an announcement by Google that they’ll begin anonymizing their logs after 18 months (instead of the 18-24 months previously stated). They also may begin
tossingexpiring their cookies.
- Cr8tive Flow takes us back to Google Founders On Advertising Way Back When
- A YOUmoz entry on an experiment: Proof Google is Using Behavioral Data in Rankings (with data from Google Analytics)
- SERoundtable confirms Yahoo! to Shorten Ad Descriptions to 70 Characters on June 20th
- Read/WriteWeb reports: New Ask.com UI Gives 20%+ More User Satisfaction
- Working with a faceless corporation? Web Ink Now tells us How to convince your boss to let you start a corporate blog and Neil Patel writing on Search Engine Land teaches us How To Convince Giant Corporations To Embrace Social Media
- comScore learns that Younger Consumers Receptive to Advertising on User-Generated Content Sites (comScore Voices) (via Search Engine Watch)
- Search Engine Land: Podzinger Is Now EveryZing