Some of the morning’s news stories:
- Barry Schwartz asks, “Is Ask.com’s ‘The Algorithm’ Campaign Really Working?” He talks about how people automatically associate “the algorithm” with Google. I think another brand weakness is the fact that their brand is already a common word. Google, not so much.
- Google’s Reinclusion request is now ‘Reconsideration’ from SEO Scoop
- Thinking about the future of online advertising? iMedia Connection is Re-Imagining [a brand-centered] Google
- paidContent informs us that Internet Traffic Firm comScore To Raise $71 Million in IPO
- Graywolf takes issue with Google’s New Paid Links Reporting
- Vanessa Fox adds her own summary of the Duplicate content summit at SMX Advanced (see also our coverage of the dupe content summit)