More News Roundup Links, June 26
Some more news links to keep you up to date on all the goings on of the Internet marketing world:
- SERoundtable asks Is Google Universal Search Harder Than One Box Results For SEOs
- Not to be outdone, Flickr Images Added to Yahoo! Image Search from Conversion Rater
- As Andy mentioned in the video stream today, Aaron Wall is Closing Threadwatch This Friday
- Search Engine Journal reports Google News Image Version Launches with Ajax Scrolling
- E-Commerce News asks Viral Marketing: A Plague or a Cure?
- Search Engine Watch tells us Rich Skrenta Steps Down at Topix. Did switching to topix.com or citizen journalism blow up in his face?
- Russ Jones looked at 600 Wikipedia pages’ rankings to determine that 96.6% of Wikipedia Pages Rank in Googleâ€™s Top 10 (note: this is not the same as 96.6% of Google searches returning Wikipedia in their results)
- MediaPost reports on a Study: Pre-iPhone, Mobile Video Still Has Far To Go