News Roundup, June 18
A little sampling from the “in other news” file:
- There’s another update at Google. It’s been dubbed the “Buffy” Update, in honor of the dearly departed (Though Matt denies this is an update.)
- Ever wonder where Google stands on an issue? Wonder no more: Google Reveals Public Policy Blog
- More features for YouTube
- Trying to robot out a subdomain? Read this: How Does robots.txt Behave on Domains and Subdomains?
- 83 Top Landing Page Tips from the Pros
- Search Engine Journal kicks off coverage of SES Miami: SES Miami : Search Marketing to US Hispanic & Latin American Markets
- Are Video Display Ads A ‘Strategic Threat’ To Google? Not if Google gets there first.
- And just for fun: Andy Hagans looks at the ads for “Mahalo” on Google.