News Roundup, June 6
Man, can’t the search news just stop for a minute while we get back into the swing of things? Well, we don’t want our readers to get behind, so here’s some of the good stories from around the web.
- Google’s Audio Ads available to all publishers now and eBay is getting in on the radio ad auction action, from Search Engine Land and CNBC
- On Monday, we pointed out the disclaimer now garnishing the FeedBurner login page. Search Engine Land reports that FeedBurner is trying to assuage its subscribers’ fears.
- Why Not Web Analytics? Why not indeed?
- comScore announces that their whitepaper on cookie deletion is ready and you can request a copy.
- Read/WriteWeb has two rumors: Yahoo looking to acquire Facebook again and Amazon looking to acquire Netflix.
- The IAB reports that Q1 Web ad revenues reached $4.9B.