For the benefit of our UK and Australia readers – pinch punch, first of the month…
For the rest of us, here’s what’s hot today:
- SpotRunner inks a deal to bring its low cost TV ads to private attorneys.
- Google’s bought another company - yawn – geo-tagging photo company Panoramio. (via)
- Quick, someone tell Viacom they’ve made a terrible “mistake” in suing Google!
- Microsoft adds copyrighted works to Live Search Books, with permission.
- Only 2 of 100 UK PR firms are tracking their own online reputation? Even a $200 prize didn’t get their attention, according to Distilled – who mentioned my name, hence I expect my prize! (just kidding guys)
- iCrossing has let go 20-30 employees and the list of ex-employees keeps growing.