Pilgrim’s Picks for June 21
I hear through the Marketing Pilgrim blogvine that some of you afternoon readers get a little “slumpy” come 4:20pm. Slackers!
For those of us that are bright-eyed and bushy-tailed – we have a lot of squirrels who subscribe – here’s the morning roundup for ya!
- Digg grows 1400% in one year, overtaking Facebook in terms of unique visitor numbers? That’s what Richard’s discovered.
- Lonelygirl15 and Neutrogena plan to save us from evil teenage acne, thanks to a new sponsorship deal.
- A judge tells RIAA that illegal music downloads doesn’t strip the defendant of all his legal rights.
- Internet radio plans to go silent on June 26 in protest of a planned increase in royalty fees.
- Almost forgot, Google’s pay-per-action has now rolled out to everyone.
What’s hot on your blog? Go ahead, leave a link to your best post of the day – consider this post your amnesty (just this post though).