Good Monday morning to you all. Lots of news today, so here’s some stuff that didn’t quite merit its own blog post.
- Google acquiring GrandCentral? TechCrunch says the deal is done and that Google could be planning a Skype rival.
- LinkedIn planning to open-up with developer APIs.
- Are you as witty as David Letterman? OnMyList allows you to create and share your own Top-XX lists.
- Social networks are trying to help you connect offline too!
- Google’s Matt Cutts shares his thoughts on how Google’s integrating human-power with the algorithms.
- Business information search engine ZoomInfo.com has partnered with Ask.com to open up the network to advertisers.
- The danger in relying on Google for everything is that it’s not infallible. Google Reader was down for many hours.
- Search Mojo has researched what variables help images appear in Google’s Universal Search.