Pilgrim’s Picks for June 26
Here’s your morning slice of marketing news goodness…
- Online advertising grew 42% in the UK since Q1 of 2006.
- AOL News has relaunched and now looks a little more “bloggy.”
- Time Warner’s signed up Quigo to provide advertising for its web properties. WebmasterWorld’s Brett Tabke has an exclusive interview with Quigo CEO.
- Maybe Friendster’s not quite so dead in the water. The site grew 40% in May.
- Web strategist Jeremiah Owyang shares his thoughts on live video streaming. Speaking of which, don’t miss Marketing Pilgrim Live today at 1pm EST.