Pilgrim’s Picks for June 28
Ah, yes. Pilgrim’s Picks for when you find a news story that you can’t quite figure out how to expand it to 300 words.
Here’s the “almost made it” list for this morning:
- Mashable is impressed with Digg co-founder’s new project Pownce. It’s a mixture of Twitter, chat and file sharing. An invite would be welcomed.
- Remember Feedster? Of course you do, the site that once was the go to place for blog news. No? Well anyway, it’s back, with a fresh look and cool gadgets.
- Google’s losing employees and gaining them too!
There’s lots more over at the Marketing Pilgrim Link blog. Here’s a sample of what you’re missing:
- Why We Care About Usability and Accessibility
- New Marketing Sherpa SEM Benchmark Survey
- What do you do when you work for an internet marketing…
- SEMPO Institute Adds Advanced Search Advertising Course
- TwitterMail Lets You Tweet from your Email Account
- Former Googler Talks Google Culture On Internal Microsoft…
- Vimeo Relaunches – Major Design Overhaul
- Facebook Acquisitions: Fad or Proof of Platform Success?…
- Google Desktop Now Available For Linux
- MyDogSpace Launches Pet Community