It’s Friday! Go on, no one will notice if you give a quiet fist-pump into the air. If you want to get edumacated while looking like you’re actually working, try reading these…
- Google beats Baidu.com in a Chinese “taste test”. Personally I would have picked the General Tso’s chicken!
- Hitwise is reporting a 52% increase in the number of people searching for “iphone.” After the launch, we expect a similar increase in the number of searches for “iphone addiction.”
- Does a new study show Google, Yahoo and Microsoft are doomed to failure?
- Techdirt shares a report on using Twitter for business.
- The BuzzMonitor is a new reputation monitoring tool. It’s free to download and Nathan Gilliatt has more info.
- Congratulations to Kim Krause-Berg, she’ll be working with Matt Bailey to take over the world of usability!