Ready for your afternoon link fix?
- Can you go A Day Without Google? How about one without any major search engine? Try using an alternate search engine tomorrow. (Read/WriteWeb)
- Google PageRank: What Do We Know About It? Smashing Magazine gives a pretty thorough analysis of good ol’ PR–and they acknowledge that it’s now only one of hundreds of signals.
- CNET tells us that Hollywood’s YouTube frustration grows as the Google subsidiary continues to wait on those lawsuits.
- In a blind study, Chinese Internet Users Prefer Google Results. (Search Engine Journal)
- Shi Tao, Jailed Chinese Reporter, Joins U.S. Lawsuit Against Yahoo. (Search Engine Land)
- Still wondering what’s the deal with the eBay/StumbleUpon acquisition? Business Week says they’re Going, Goingâ€¦Everywhere
- SEO by the Sea asks, “Are Search Engines Learning from Advanced Searchers?“
- Has it come to this already? Jason Calacanis Solicits Assistance for Mahalo.com. I know a few people who he probably shouldn’t ask (unless suicide is an option). (SERoundtable)
- Andy Hagans gives us 5 Signs Digg Has Peaked (and Is Now Declining)
There you go!