All Some of the news from today that’s fit to print, but we . . . well . . . didn’t:
- Still not convinced you need Internet marketing for big ticket, offline purchase items? Research Brief reports that Consumers Spend More on Electronics if Studied First on Web
- Business Week looks at Pownce’s VC prospects: Investors Digg Kevin Rose
- Hitwise reports that Flickr Traffic up 38% in Past Four Weeks, Now #2 Photo Site
- SearchEngineLand speculates whether Google Is Gearing Up To Drop The Supplemental Result Label?
- ProNet reminds us Why Google Doesn’t Care About Nielsen//NetRatings, But Why They Still Matter