Nightly Marketing News, July 16
The afternoon-evening’s news links:
- How to Spam Mahalo (via)
- Search Engine Land reports that Google is shortening their cookie expiration date
- Google Blogoscoped sums up Paul Buchheit on Gmail, AdSense and More
- Bloggrrl created an allegory for blogging: Which little blog are you?
- Manoj Jasra takes a look at Gmail’s A/B offer testing: Gmail Leveraging A/B Testing and You Can Too
- Did you see last week’s news that Live Search had gained? InformationWeek says Bots Helped To Boost Microsoft Live Search Gains
- MediaPost reports the Association For Downloadable Media will Address Ad Standards For Podcasting
- Lorelle on WordPress asks How Do You Judge a Blog Post as a Success?