- Greg Boser, Search Engine Marketing Consultant, WebGuerrilla
- Bruce Clay, President, Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Todd Friesen, Director of Search Engine Optimization, Range Online
- Mike Grehan, Founder and CEO, Searchvisible Ltd.
- Jennifer Slegg, Owner, JenSense.com
- Stephan Spencer, President, Netconcepts, LLC
- Mikkel deMib Svendsen, Creative Director, deMib.com
- Shari Thurow, Webmaster & Marketing Dir., Grantastic Designs
- Jill Whalen, CEO and Founder, High Rankings
Danny (on the premise of this session): Because there were so many people submitting their sites to Yahoo, Yahoo set up the Yahoo priority queue. When you submitted a site to Yahoo, if you put (yahoo) after your email address, youâ€™d get bumped up the queue. It was a hugely kept secret; it wasnâ€™t put on forums. It was passed along by word of mouth based on trust.