Pilgrim’s Picks for July 10th
Lots of news today and it’s nice to see that Google’s not dominating it all!
- Do we really need a Digg for people? Gleamd seems to think we’ll enjoy voting on the popularity of individuals.
- Facebook hires a former AOL exec to head up product marketing and operations.
- WordPress.com bloggers –including Om Malik – had a brief scare when their RSS feeds appeared to be hacked. Fortunately, WordPress fixed the glitch which was a test on their part. Whoops.
- Does Google really have 10,000 human evaluators to clean-up search results?
- Sometimes sucking up to a blogger works! “We’re big fans of your blog and would like to share news of Unbound Edition…” You had me at “fans” 😉