Here’s what’s buzzing this morning…
- Search Engine Land is launching Sphinn this morning. What’s Sphinn? It reminds me a little of Search Engine Watch’s forums, SEOmoz’s members community and Digg. Very cool.
- Google’s making newly acquired Feedburner available to Blogger blogspot.com users.
- Speaking of Blogger, Jason Shellen is leaving Google to scratch a start-up itch. He’s not sure what he wants to do, but he helped build Google Reader, so I want to invest in whatever he comes up with next! Good luck Jason.
- MySpace wants everyone to remember that they’re still more popular than Facebook.
- Will Google reach 90% market share in search? Some analysts think so.
- Federated Media is holding a star-studded conference on Conversational Marketing.