More hot and fresh marketing news for you peruse:
- Carat USA and Cart Fusion become one entity. Are we seeing the start of true integration of offline and online? Or, was one division simply struggling and this is just a cost savings?
- Citizen journalism site NowPublic raises $10.6 million – just don’t call them “citizen journalists.”
- Sun Microsystems has plans to release important corporate news over the internet first. Will the SEC let them?
- If you get caught “attempting” to in infringe a copyright, you could go to jail.
- AuctionAds sells to Media Whiz – congrats to all involved.
- Search Strategies has a new report for sale on the state of search marketing in New Zealand.
- iCrossing acquires web development firm Proxicom