Linky Goodness, August 31
A few more end-of-the-month links to round out your August!
- Lots of people use Google: but lots use more than one search engine. And they’re very loyal to it? Them? Huh?
- Google announced a message center in Webmaster Central just six weeks ago, but now they’re Emailing Penalized Webmasters Again
- Who’s afraid of Google? Economist.com, apparently.
- Here today, gone tomorrow, back again: Google AdSense Enables “Allowed Sites” Feature After Quick Roll Back
- Yahoo! PPC adds Enhanced Tools and New Options for improving your quality score and writing better ads.
- Google News Now Hosting Wire Stories & Promises Better Variety In Results. So now Economist.com can stop whining about Google News “culling” news sources’ stories. But I doubt this will actually make them happy…