Pilgrim’s Picks for August 10
Chill out with these cool marketing stories from today’s feeds.
- Marchex acquires VoiceStar a pay-per-call advertising company.
- Matt Cutts has put up a bunch of info from his recent talk at WorldCamp 2007. He cautions that underscores are not yet considered the same as dashes.
- Former Yahoo CEO Terry Semel just made $2.75M by selling some options. Does that say anything about Yahoo’s near future?
- There won’t be another MySpace or Facebook. Social networking gurus discuss why vertical social networks are the next big thing.
- Congrats to Kalena Jordan and Search Engine College. They just announced their SEM courses are now reaching 30 different countries.