Here’s our pick of this morning’s marketing news…
- Should LookSmart finally be put out of its misery, now that its CEO has abandoned ship?
- Is anyone watching Lonelygirl15, since it was revealed the videos are commercially produced? If you’re among the fans, MySpaceTV will host the season finale!
- Google’s not favoring Answers.com as much these days causing the company to lose 28% of its search engine traffic.
- BlogHer ’07 attracted 800 women, but no one from the national press. Did they shun the conference because it was all women, or because it just wasn’t interesting?
- Speaking of BlogHer, how about a big hand for Stephen Spencer’s daughter. Creating a Neopets blog and making $900 a month!