There’s nothing quite like the joy of being at a conference for a week and then coming back to your inbox and RSS feeds.
Hopefully our 26 Free Tools for Buzz Monitoring is plenty to keep you entertained for the day. In case you need more, here’s the rest of today’s interesting news.
- Is Google planning to add a “social” element to ad targeting? (via)
- Just when it looked like Bloglines was down for the count, they come back with a snazzy new interface.
- Yahoo Mail gets some new features, including the ability to send text messages to cell phones. Cool!
- Want more Twitter friends? You can now import your address book from Gmail.
- Web analytics guru, Avinash Kaushik, gave a great presentation on selecting a web analytics vendor. You can catch the presentation on his blog.
- Did a Dmoz editor kick Shoemoney out of the directory because he wouldn’t pay a $5k ransom note?
- If you didn’t make it to SES San Jose, you can catch the keynote with Ask.com’s Jim Lanzone here. Trying to find the audio for Google’s Marissa Mayer.
- Search Engine Roundtable managed to cover an astounding 64 of the 74 sessions at SES San Jose. A full list of session summaries are here. Lisa Barone’s excellent summaries are here.