Pilgrim’s Picks for August 28 – Anniversary Edition
Today is my eighth wedding anniversary–and what a lucky man I am–so let’s celebrate with these great news stories.
- CNN.com has selected Google to be the exclusive provider of text ads.
- Hot on the heels of news that corrupt Dmoz editors kicked out Shoemoney, it seems they’re turning on their own now.
- It’s confirmed, the courts consider information on RAM to be stored information. Background here.
- Facebook has given a “heads-up” on some planned changes.
- Blinkx inks media partnerships with 28 “long tail” media companies. We assume that means you’ve never heard of the companies. 😉
- You can now select which Google AdSense publishers can show your ads.