It’s the end of the week and the end of the month! Does that make today a BOGO?
Here’s some interesting news from today’s feeds.
- Questions are being asked about whether Google’s loose T&C means it owns your content or not.
- Fifth Network tries pricing ads based on page view duration.
- Oodle adds Oodle Insights to let you know if you’re getting a good deal on that used pair of underpants (ok, just checking to see if you’re awake).
- Piper Jaffray believes that Google is building a mobile operating system not an actual Gphone.
- SEOmoz has announced a suite of free SEO tools. Don’t play with them too long or you’ll go blind.
- SEOmoz again. This time Rand gets Google’s Matt Cutts to confirm that you can safely use “nofollow” to direct internal PageRank.