Pilgrim’s Picks for August 6
Not every marketing story can make the winner’s podium. These items are still worthy of a special mention…
- The fun is over, now that we know the fake Steve Jobs is in fact Daniel Lyons, a senior editor at Forbes.
- IAC would prefer to jump into bed with Microsoft than Google. They’ve dumped DoubleClick in favor of aQuantive’s Atlas.
- 120,000+ people have downloaded the BBC iPlayer – including me. I’m boycotting it until I see an episode of Only Fools & Horses on there.
- Online criticism spreads fast AND sticks around. I can vouch for this, I still get new comments for my rant on IE 7.
- I’ve answered some questions for Todd And. Discover my first job and thoughts on Second Life.