Pilgrim’s Picks for August 7
I’d love to dive deeper into these stories, but Jordan’s coming to the office today for Marketing Pilgrim Live and I need to clean-up!
- Page Zero Media’s Mona Elesseily has released her 100-page guide to Yahoo Search Marketing entitled Mastering Panama. Mona knows here stuff, so be sure to grab a copy!
- Rumors that The New York Times may scrap its subscription only service “TimesSelect.”
- Now that Chrysler has split from Daimler, they’re planning a coming-out advertising party.
- Fortune editor-at-large Brent Schlender believes Google is starting to act like “your garden-variety monopoly” – there goes Fortune’s PageRank!
- Watch out eBay! Buy.com has launched Garage Sale, a Facebook service that lets users buy and sell items for a flat 5% commission.